Monday, April 13, 2009

HEY GUYS


Hey GUYS, I have been seeing a growing trend happening with "special" guys or extremely metro guys that they all LOVE cardigan sweaters!!! I guess is the sleekness and really the cool and sexiness factor to the look to these sweaters really appeal to us. For real just get the girl's cardigan who really gives a shit also they are way more tight and form fitting MAJOR HOTTNESS POINTS :p. Personally, I think is way sexy *hint hint*..... Also I have been seeing more "natural" colors in hair recently. yet there is still some type of random highlight but it doesn't over kill the hair.Plus, with the shitty economy who has the money to dye their hair to match their outfit that day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

'ello.

This is Jayk from Jaykodot.com

the return e-mail you gave me to link to your blog was broken :(

So I decided to reply here.

If you want for a link to your site from mine, I'd love to. :D

Just link to me from yours, k? (if it already is, please do tell me where and I'll link to yours post-haste :D )