Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcome Foolish Mortals....


If you have be following up with Disneyland News (most likely not but that's ok) you must know that this past Sunday marks the OFFICIAL! Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary. Yes! 40 years of haunting and scaring guest from all over the world. The one weird thing about it that Disneyland is hosting a Haunted Mansion Anniversary event in 9-9-09 which is exactly a month after the actual anniversary. I guess they like the date 9-9-09 which refers back to the "999 Happy Haunts" which is a pretty cute number. So for my next visit to the wonderful Disneyland I'm hitting the Haunted Mansion store and buying all I can with my budget. Plus of course my annual usual actually riding the ride itself which if i didn't would be complete dumb and pointless. So to sum it up HAPPY 40TH HAUNTED MANSION!!!!

No comments: