Friday, September 11, 2009

Much more different then they seem...

As the school year starts again.....You know, you meet up with some your old friends and meets some new friends but the strange thing is that sometimes what you think they are isn't true. Like I met this person on Facebook and he said that he was going to my school next year (so this year) and that was cool. I seem such a happy...person but when I me him I seems like he didn't want to talk to me. Maybe he was shy BUT after a couple of days things were cool and he seems much more chill. I hope I didn't scare him and intimidate him. Well I guess things are cool again. ANYWAY! So has you all know ( or just me) right after the 9-9-09 event for The Haunted Mansion Anniversary they closed it so they can install the Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay. So from what I heard that this year will be extra special because of the anniversary so I can't wait for that. On that note you know what Halloween means...time to gear up in our NBC stuff. I don't know why people do this but it's very festive and it fits in very perfectly in the colder seasons. Oh yeah! I will be posting some of my Halloween Decor around October so look out for that in my Flickr Photostream! Seriously if you have any ideas for my to blog or even maybe video blog about just leave a comment!

No comments: