Sunday, January 10, 2010

TrayceShaw Update!:D

Change is good! Pretty much summed up in this vid by Trayce Shaw! Anyway, I just wanted to add more to it (or repeat it haha.) As many of my friends said "Harry you changed so much from same time last year to now." Which I take in a good way. For me personally, I don't have such a gloomy outlook on life, my style of clothing has changed or matured, some of my music, I'm much more open, and I guess I just feel better about myself. Of course there is a darker side of change too, that is what I try to stay away from. I have seen first hand someone changing and seriously I really don't want to hang out with them. DON'T! get suck into drugs... and all that horrible stuff. Also changing yourself so someone (not family) would notice or like you. I have done this before just because I'm dumb and there is not guarantee that I will not stop doing this but PLEASE guys do be like me and stay true to yourself. That is one lesson I still need to learn.



Vid by Trayce Shaw
Also check out his NEW Myspace! Just click HERE

No comments: