Friday, March 19, 2010

"Fashion baby b*tch crazy"


Lady GaGa! Pretty much know to basically be herself. I personally really love her sense of music and style without being slutty. I personally think too many celebrities that teens that look up to are too sexually provoking.....seriously you really want 10 or 12 year old kids singing about drugs and sex? Yeah sure Lady Gaga does have some sexual terms in some of her songs but the majority of her songs have a good meaning behind it. Also I really applaud her with her uniqueness and how she really stayed true to herself. Personally, I think if I was that famous, I feel that I would fall into the "norm" of Hollywood. But yes, I really appreciate her being a put together person and also having good morals. Also I want to add that I just love how no matter how crazy her outfits are there is still a touch of classiness or moderateness to it. Not many people in this world have such good intentions or they don't think how it would effect other people's minds. At least with Gaga, she's trying to make people more open minded about music, fashion, and sexuality. Her music might not be my personal TOP FAVs but I do really admire staying true to herself and I think with her actions, she might really effect my ways of thinking and doing things. I much more daring with my clothing now after seeing her being so out there with fashion. Anyway, who cares about who looks and thinks about you. I can't say I don't but I care less now. Anyway, Keep up the good work GaGa!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean, without being slutty? Her songs are pure smut. None of them have good meaning behind them; they're pretty much all about how badly she craves attention and getting laid. How exactly is that different from the rest of what's in Hollywood? Just because she isn't afraid to be herself (for which I respect her), it doesn't mean she has talent.

Anonymous said...

I really like lady Gaga being an individualist, but really, she doesn't have to show boobs and butt to do it. there is such a thing as excess, and public indecency.