Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Full of Hate


Hi guys, sorry that i haven't been posting recently....I just got so caught up in work... anyway, the topic that I will be talking about is hate more specifically the WestBro Baptist Hate Group. I wanted to mention them because they are actually "touring" around the nation protesting how "bad" and "sinful" gays, minorities, Jewish, Americans....basically everyone is. I'm not Christian and I'm not really familiar with the religions teachings but isn't it the whole picture of this religion or any religion in fact is to live a good-hearted life? That's what I thought at least. Surely, certain religions have there is beliefs and dis-beliefs but do yo really need to force those thoughts down our minds until we break down into tears? Also, I have plenty of friends with a Christian background and even they think this is WAY TOO RADICAL! If everyone in the whole is for offending to you why don't you just kill yourself....."God" would understand if were in so much 'pain." Just saying I personally think these people need to get open minded. What I really don't understand is why they are so happy about being such a hateful group of people? Hmmmm......think about that WestBro...... Also I think you should think about "love thy neighbor as thyself..." soo.....In a sense you are protesting against yourself....BUT there is a good side to this horrible act of hate, there is more GSA groups forming in my county after the protest happen so I guess it the peoples' way to stand up and do something.

No comments: