Monday, July 13, 2009

Surprisingly

Things are never what they seem. For example, for some weird reason I never liked girls named Brittany.IDK maybe every Brittany I met was a bitch to me but then this past weekend I had to meet one of my models for this fashion project I'm doing later in the school year and yeah she was cool. So maybe I sould of named the title " don't judge a book by it's cover" but that's corny but to true. Also keeping in the topic, SO TRUE never judge people even if someone said he or she was not a nice person. This happens so many times for me that someone that is a somewhat trustworthy saids he or she is not a "good" person and I end up being friends with the other person. Maybe they are fake any I just don't see it but SERIOUSLY I try to never judge a person. You know what people judge me for who I am and I'm actually quite sadden by it becuase in a way I get to not even meet people I could have been friends with and now we don't even say hi. OH Yeah!!!! One more topic. BEST FRIENDS.They are the usually the raddest person that you will ever have so hang on to them or you end up losing maybe one of the few people that are not your famly that you will tlak to for a good majority of your life. I'm not personally in it but one of my good friends had a BFF and they dated but it was a open relationship and yeah they were both "ok" about it then when one starts to flirt with some other person the other is ok. Yeah so far to good, but reverse the other friend FILPS THE SHIT on her and then trys to make all of there friends turn on her. OMG isn't that so unBFF like. Seriously I have done some bad stuff to my BFF but nothing that heartless. WHY....? Seriously right now I'm trying to hook up with one my friend's friends but yeah the other person is now pretending to not know anyone so when I ask her she pretends to not know them which I know for a fact they are friends.Whatever, I don't want to get in the middle of this mess for i will wait for all of this to blow over and then ask her for him.hehehe. So at the end DON'T STREW UP A GOOD FRIENDSHIP and which is basically explained in this Trayce Shaw video.AWWW.... he is super adorable and so truthful.

No comments: