Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hate makes me cry :(


Why guys? why? do we hate so much? Seriously, so I have searching around facebook so i ran into some hate groups against typical high school social groups such as "scene", "gangsta" ...... and seriously so people really care that much on how people look and what type of music they listen to? Uhhh...I guess so.....Also I read into some of the comments on the hate pages and a lot say "how the hate how annoying scene kids are" and if you really think about it anyone can be annoying. Come on you can a complete popular kid and be SUPER annoying. Also i notice how they like to rant on how they think they are soo cool for being what they are. So does really make you any better to but some much anger out in the internet? Hmmm.... I think people need to stop being soo hurtful and just get along and don't complain about stupid stuff like this. Yeah, I personally don't like the "preppy" group but not because they dress like that, it's mostly me not like the personality, actions,morals... of the specific people in the group and it's just ironic that they are in one social group. BUT I do have some "preppy" friends and actually I really like hanging out with them. So don't be so judgmental on peoples' style,music.... We should be more worried about more important things such as environment, civil rights, education.... 10 years from now you will look back and ask yourself" why did I hate them so much." Yeah, it might seem very serious now but really it really doesn't matter. Just let it be and 10 years from now and it will be seen on "I Love Generation X" on MTV.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hate makes me cry too