Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wool,Indie,tube,slouchy

Picture from LookBook

With these words mashed together they sounds kind of ewww but you will get it....A really fresh style this winter is sporting a neutral WOOL peacoat! Seriously these jackets rock! You can always dress them up or down plus they are UNISEX!:D Add to the warmness of the coat, throw on a knit tube scarf. Trust me these things are crazy warm, trust me I go to a outdoor school campus and I know cold and trust me this thing will be your BFF! Don't forget the pants and yes I feel there is a growing trend with "Indie" fit jeans...maybe because it's super cold and skinny jeans just aren't helping....idk and to top it all off with slouchy booties. Yeah.... you might think slouchy booties are girls only you are sadly mistaken.....hehehe Hopefully with these helping tips it might keep you stylish and warm this holiday!

No comments: