Thursday, May 14, 2009

Being OK with yourself/SHORTS!

Being OK with yourself might sound easy but truly it's not. Trust me for many years I hated myself for being bi but I just kept it all to myself and after all those years I finally came out and now I'm completely happy or at least content with myself. So for whatever you are bi,gay,lesbian,bi-curious you should be OK with yourself. Even if you don't won't to tell want any one yet you should be OK with yourself.
Besides that, lets talk FASHION! yeah.... its getting hot. Skinny pants and dark tees don't really mix well with hot weather but there is a solution! YAY!!! Of course everyone has does one or two pairs of pants that have a bleach,oil.....stain below the knees ;so before you give those away make them into skinny shorts!!!Just CUTS THEM! Now there are some rules with the shorts. First! please follow school dress code(which is easy for these pants).I know that way lame but still..... Second, Guys shorts usually cut usually around the knee or little above or lower the knee.Girls, Just make sure they are "dress code"OK. No hem no sew need but with you want to go ahead! Add whatever to them to make them "YOU"!!!!

No comments: