Saturday, May 16, 2009

NOT STOKER LIKE



Yeah this might sound stoker like but it isn't. So anyway TRAYCE SHAW is back! YAY From what he said on his latest video named"Ground Rules" (very helpful for anyone) he stated that his computer broke and yeah he hasn't fixed it so that sucks but he is back!Anyway back to real life. I just rewatched Lemony Snicket A Series of Unfortunate Events. I personally loved it. I wasn't that I read that book bacuase I didn't ,it's becuase of how beautifully done it was. Also love the dark untone throughout the movie. Also both of the actors that played the Violet and Klaus were so HOT (for their age at least and this is just my opinon.) Also there was a really funny detail that most people didn't catch but haven't you notice that Count Olaf(uncle) always "bothered" Claus. *cough *cough* Gay *cough*cough* but yeah OVERALL it was great and highly recommanded to rewatched. And if you dont like the movie just watch it for the HOT actors haha

No comments: