Thursday, May 28, 2009

YAY!!


YAY We finally got over 100 view count!!! I'm so proud of everyone who reads and promotes me. Thanks to all!!! Love you guys. Hmmm.... Well have finally gotten so closes with everyone I want to share some basic info about me. Well, I'm asian attending CFA Visual Art. I'm bi DUH! Single.....I love Alex Evans and Trayce Shaw(I'm such a stoker) . I'm trying to major in Interior Design! I love anything to do with Haunted Mansion and Nightmare Before Christmas. I don't listen to music label as "popular". I tend to not talk to preppy people( only the mean ones). I bitterly dislike this girl named Kailee B.... can't say too much about that. I have a total crush on someone right now...... Also everyone knows the "Haters make me FAMOUS" tee by Heartbreaker:By Alex Evans well I have been searching around and I FOUND IT! Just go to http://www.cafepress.com/asphyxiat3d
and look around and you will find it! Also you have to take a look at Alex's new line called So Impolite it's so RAD. The URL is http://soimpolite.com/index2.html I haven't gotten anything from him yet but I will soon!

No comments: