Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I LOVE U GUYS

I TRULY LOVE GUYS! Thanks to everyone who follows my blog since the first day. I love whoever took the poll! I love you 6 random people who a second of their life to take a poll. Also there is something I always wanted to say but I never got the time to. Well, here it goes, the reason for me making a blog is to just suggest things to whoever is reading and I do not want to to follow exactly what I'm saying.It kind of defeats the propose dressing "alternative". So I'm not saying don't take my suggestions but don't completely follow what I blog.I love you guys! And I hope I actually get to see you all in person one day! YAY Also I have been hearing a lot of DRAMA coming from HCMS and I would like to say hope everything turns out OK. Also shout out to Hayley B. & Queeny(AKA Shawne) !!!!! I really want to meet you guys,I was planning a visit around the last week of school so look out for me. Also check out Trayce Shaw and Alex Evans online ,they are the hottest guys around!!!!!

1 comment:

Daniel@New York City said...

Im bisexual to and he has helped me be more confterble with it.