Monday, June 22, 2009

Refreshing :D

Refreshing...this term is usually used to describe a drink or ice cream.... but just now it describes my summer school class. Yeah, it sounds retarded but let me explain...well, for me it's refreshing to meet new people after seeing the same boring people every single day this year.I'm adjusted of having Gabby and Kailee(the BFFFF secret lovers hehe),Kayle my fashion obsessed friend,Vincent the oddly nice person..... and on and on and on... but finally for today I got out of that circle of people and I get to meet new people of different walks of life and experiences. It's almost a kind of nice but I'm not saying that I don't love my friends,I'm just saying it's just refreshing to meet new people! Pretty much I love how everyone doesn't really know each other very much except for the actual friends that came together to summer school. Besides that pretty much you have a clean record. NO HATERS BUT NO LOVERS.

No comments: