Thursday, June 11, 2009

Something to LAUGH at!!!!


Finally school is basically over.YAY! Yeah there's something to laugh at! Lets end this school year on a good note and stop all drama and bullshit that has been going on during this school years. Looking back on this year I can truly say that I changed for the better. I'm much more content with myself.I express things and a much healthier way and not hiding it from my best friends. Surely there have been EXTREME ups and downs but I survived it and came out a better person! True, I still have strond dislikings for certain people and things but I met so many people to replace my hatrid for love. Also I'm much for daring for how I look and I think I'm over coming my fear of what people think of me. Also I "discovered" ALOT of new music over a period just serveral months. ALSO the most important I started this blog so I can voice my opinions and views on certain topics and issues. Thanks for all the support! Don't worry I will keep on posting things thoughout the summer!

No comments: