Friday, June 19, 2009

uuuhhh.....


Yeah....at least for me I have summer school soon...actually next week.Don't worry it's not like i failed a class it's just for GYM because of the CFA thing.Besides that I really wanted to talk about HAIR!IDK why it's just because that I have been looking for a hair razor or whatever they call them and along the way I found some HOT! pictures of "emo or scene" hair more correctly worded of choppy,razored,layered.....hair. And I would like to say if you want razored hair GO FOR IT! Yeah for me at least cutting my own hair is kind of scary becuase that if you mess up there's no turning back unless you are really good at that stuff. So I highly recommand a friend that you know that is pretty good at cutting/styling whatver hair ask them.Trust me the salon people suck! They don't know what they are doing unless it is just a trim of something less complicated. Well for the picture,heres a strerotypical "scene or emo" hairstyle with the bangs going on one side and covering or almost covering one of the eyes. Usually black or the majority black. By the Way the picture is also ALEX EVANS in his darker times. (If you have not been keeping up with Alex actually he has done a somewhat quick change from "scene or emo" for more alternative and the Urban Outfitters scene or style. But still really hot both ways!)

No comments: